Sr. Business Analyst.
We are seeking a strong business analyst to support a U.S. Government customer located in Maryland. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission related software and systems to a large government contract. Detailed job description includes:
Business Analyst Knowledge and Tasks Specific to the project:
- Technical business analyst should have working knowledge of web services and portal environments.
- Perform functional requirement gathering and requirement specification to support interactions with internal and external systems.
- Perform requirement gathering and requirement specification to support the web interface design.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Information Technology Team.
- Facilitate decisions about the technology implementation
- The Analyst will be responsible for evaluation approaches for solutions that are available from software vendors and facilitate the review and analysis of vendor software systems.
- The Analyst will be responsible for developing use cases and test plans.
- The Analyst will be responsible to transform business requirements into functional specifications for systems design, customization, and reporting.
- In general, the role will include the creation/revision of the following analysis artifacts and deliverables:
- Process Maps
- Business Requirements
- Business Rules
- Use Cases
- Test Cases