Sr. Test Engineer
We are seeking a strong Software Test Engineer to support a U.S. Government customer located in Maryland. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission related software and systems to a large government contract. Detailed job description includes:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidate will Design, develop, and implement testing methods and procedures. Candidate will be responsible for executing software tests, creating and updating software test plans, creating and updating RVTMs, and working with the software development team. Candidate will compile data and define changes required in testing procedures or new testing requirements. Candidate will record and report software anomalies and bugs to the development team.
- 5+ years experience in testing of BPM and SOA Systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing the testing of mid to large scale integration programs.
- Experience analyzing system requirements.
- Experience formulating, executing, and documenting test procedures.
- Ability to work with little direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives.
- Proven experience in working unusually complex technical problems and providing solutions which are innovative and ingenious